Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sunday 8th October - Hangovers!

Awoke feeling fine - had a pint of water and waited for news of the buck and his father's various hang overs. As it was Mum rang me at the hotel and told me the full horror of the night as it unfolded after I had left them. Needless to say the buck and pop were sleeping and Mum and Emma were tired and also in need of sleep. After Bernie called for a possible beer I decided it best to leave the guys slumbering peacefully in Barkly Street. Which meant I had a Sunday to myself and for a change no shopping or washing to worry about. First up dress and find breakfast! I was starving!

Following my breakfast of a foot long subway and coffee n cakes went to the Internet Cafe to update my blog and see what was new in the world and catch up with some footie news!

After this I went back to the hotel changed into some much warmer clothes and took a long walk along the Yarra - out towards the MCG and beyond. It was a gorgeous and peaceful Sunday afternoon/evening. Here are some of the pictures I took...

Looking back into Melbourne along the Yarra


Morrell's Bridge


View from Morrell's Bridge




Federation Square as seen walking back towards Melbourne on the MCG side of the river








My current desk top wall paper! A tram on Prince's Bridge at sunset...

St Paul's Cathedral

No comments: