Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Monday 16th October - goodbyes

They are never easy. Today we meet Stu and Emma for breakfast and then said our goodbyes. As they walked off down Elizabeth Street hand in hand I couldn't help but smile despite my desperate urge to cry. Mr and Mrs Fairbrass. My brother and his wife. So proud. I begin to realise I have gained a sister and though we may not see each other too often I hope moving forwards we can build on the great foundations of this trip; and become very good friends.
The rest of us - well Mum, Pops and I headed to Hobart International and flew back to Melbourne. Cab to Footscray and Stu n Em's home. Weird not having them there, seeing all the wedding cards and piccies.
We went for a walk to the bakery and West Central shops - 75 cent fly swat! Nice!
In the evening we went for an authentic curry at Krishna's. Tasty - but deadly!!!

No comments: